About the Acas Model Workplace
The Acas Model Workplace will:
help you assess the effectiveness of people management in your organisation
give you practical guidance on setting up and maintaining good employment relations
connect you to useful resources.
There are three ways to start using the Acas Model Workplace. You can:
Log in if you have registered with Acas. Or…
Register with Acas. This is free, quick and easy. It will allow you to save your answers and feedback to access whenever you need to. Or…
Try it. You will be able to complete the modules but your answers and feedback will not be saved.
How To Use
- You can complete as few or as many modules as you like. It takes around 15 minutes to complete a module.
- Each module contains 7-10 multiple choice questions about your current employment practices. Good practice guidance is available for every question.
- After you’ve completed a module, you’ll be a given a rating of , or , indicating how effective your current practices are in this area.
- You’ll receive advice based on your rating, along with links to resources and assistance.
- If you have registered with Acas, you can download PDFs of your answers and feedback for every completed module.
There are ten modules covering:
- Recruitment, Selection and Induction
- Pay and Reward
- Performance Management
- Flexible Working and Work-Life Balance
- Equality and Diversity
- Communication and Involvement
- Employee Representation
- Discipline and Grievance
- Managing Change
- Key Performance Indicators in People Management